Cabinet Refinishing in OKC
Have you heard of Cabinet Refinishing?
Your cabinets are about to look better than ever!
It’s time — breathe beauty into your kitchen cabinets, vanities, and architectural millwork.
We’ve gained decades of experience in antique restoration by applying high quality, factory finishes on even the most difficult surfaces. For the last decade, insurance companies have been asking us to use that knowledge to repair, touch-up, and refinish kitchen cabinets that were damaged in different events (fire, flood, etc).
After several of our repeat customers reached out to us over the years to fix botched finishing jobs attempted by ‘fly-by-night’ contractors, we decided Oklahoma City deserved a better kitchen refinishing option and here we are today.
We provide amazing results at a fraction of the cost of kitchen replacement by following a tested preparation process combined with state-of-the-art equipment.
After years of larger scale cabinet projects, we’ve learned the most efficient way of completing these projects in a timely manner – which means getting our team out of your house faster!
1. We will make create a map of your kitchen, label the drawers, and remove them from your cabinet boxes. Each labeled drawer is removed for stripping and refinishing at our shop.
2. Our team will mask the areas that need protection before we begin work on your kitchen to eliminate the risk of damage to other surfaces.
3. Once protection is in place our team will chemically clean the cabinet boxes in place to degrease the cabinets and remove any dirt, dust, and grime that has built up over the years.
4. The boxes will be sanded to smooth out the surface and ensure that our stain/finish forms a strong bond.
5. Once the 1st coat of finish has been applied, we will repair and smooth out any unsightly areas before applying the final finish coats.
6. The finish coats are applied to ensure cabinets that are sealed to protect them from daily use.
7. Once your cabinets have dried, we will remove the protection from the surrounding areas and clean the work area thoroughly before leaving.
8. Your doors have been completed in the shop! We will deliver and install them to your newly refinished kitchen!
It’s Time to Revamp Your Cabinet
There comes a time when your cabinet will start looking worn out. No matter how good the quality, you simply cannot avoid the degradation that occurs with the passage of time. To restore your kitchen cabinets or any other cabinet that requires a revamp back to its original condition, The Restoration Station can help you.
A lot of times people just want to change the overall look of their home, and that includes cabinet refinishing. But the problem is that if you go out and hire someone to build an entirely new cabinet, it can be quite an expensive deal. Buying or building everything from scratch can cost a lot whereas if you opt for cabinet refinishing, you can give it a completely new look if done by professionals, of course.
The most significant benefit of refinishing your cabinet is that you can change the overall look of your kitchen. Cabinets are a central part of the kitchen and changing them can bring an entirely new look to your kitchen. When working with The Restoration Station, we repair any damage that may have been caused over the years. The professional refinisher will examine the cabinet first and let you know what is required. After choosing the final cabinet color, our craftsmen will get to work.
At the Restoration Station, we have over two decades of experience working in the upholstery, re-upholstery, and furniture refinishing industry. This experience allows us to work with all sorts of cabinets regardless of the material or how old they are. Don’t go out and buy new cabinets just because your current one looks worn out. Dealing with such situations is our specialty, give us a call so we can have a look at your cabinets.
Many people make the mistake of choosing services by looking at the price, but what they should be looking at is the quality of work. This is because work done by professionals will ensure your cabinet will last for years to come, but if inexperienced novices do the job, chances are they might do more harm than good.
At The Restoration Station, we offer you streamlined services so you can change the aesthetics of your interior space. With over 25 years of experience in this field, our craftsmanship, skill, and expertise are unmatched in Oklahoma City.
We have a wide range of services for refinishing, upholstery and re-upholstery to suit your restoration needs. So why the wait, if you have any cabinets in your home that require restoration, just give The Restoration Station a call and we can discuss how our services can help you refinish and restore your cabinet’s today!